The Odd one Out: Schooling Fish that are the same species, but just a little different

Northwest_Scapes_

This topic came into my mind after I discovered a unique individual within my group of fish. I recently acquired 12 Loreto Tetras (Hyphessobrycon Loretoensis), and at first I thought this guy was a bycatch (not the same species as the rest) but it turns out that its a Loreto Tetra, it just never developed any color! It's totally transparent but besides that, everything else is the same as a Normal Loreto Tetra. 

Do you have any schooling fish that are unique in appearance to the rest of the group? Albino, Xanthic, Transparent, etc? 

(1-3 is the Transparent individual, 4 is what a normal Loreto looks like)

DSC05321.JPG.aab8730963ff62c651f5841699e49e86.JPGDSC05178.JPG.1334a8a1432dbc4aa4568dea023a154c.JPGDSC05129.JPG.8545b16667bac2b9a8e0ad0594f59eba.JPGDSC05179.JPG.0e475c76bd6beb93bdf493b2e40a78b3.JPG

• Like 4

• There is an albino variety of pristella tetras (Pristella maxillaris).  The body is yellow instead of the off white of the others, and the fins are lighter colored.
  • Black and white skirt tetras are all the same species, Gymnocorymbus ternetzi.
  • Gold, blue, and opaline are all 3-spot gouramis (Trichopodus trichopterus).

Certain species of danios have color variations. I've seen subtle variation in my pearl danios but I've also heard that leopard danios might be a color variant of zebra danios. Rosy red minnows and (grey) fathead minnows are color variants of the same species as well.

I've currently got a mix of gold and natural white cloud minnows that school together.

When a species of  fish have been captive bred over a long period of time it's not uncommon to get color mutations in nature this usually wouldn't survive in captivity  they often survive I have common bristlenose pleco that have the normal  coloration they produce a mix of color's in they fry from normal black color to yellow 

I have a piebald Denison barb and a gold Denison barb in a school of 8 “normal” Denison barbs. I also have an albino Geophagus Pyrocephalus (formerly red head tapajos) in a school of 7 “normal” geo pyro’s. They shoal together with no issues other than the gold Denison barbs is susceptible to blindness so I keep a close eye on him.