President Urho Kekkonen of Finland : 3D animated, era specific leaderhead

Hey Drift! I know you're going to post here... what is the Finnish word for President?

I think I already said 'good job' in the other thread but I'll say it again: GOOD JOB! I'm your biggest Fan!

Urkki (that's a common, slightly humorous nickname for him) turned out really nice. :) Good job R8XFT!

@Goldflash

President is in Finnish 'presidentti'. If you want the really formal version, it's 'tasavallan presidentti' which means President of the Republic.

Nice! :goodjob: Looks slightly cartoonish, and thus benevolent. Was that deliberate?

Dann said:
Nice! :goodjob: Looks slightly cartoonish, and thus benevolent. Was that deliberate?

See Drift's comments in the "R8XFT mod" thread in the main Creation and Customization forum :mischief: !!

Urkki went through quite a few changes - what was deliberate was to get a version that passed the "Drift test" :lol:

Sword_Of_Geddon said:
Mobilize said in my "American and Babylon or Mapuche and Finland" thread that Finland is not a significant country and has produced nothing noteworthy of a cultural, religious or scientific nature. Is this true?

The fact that Finland produced Drift and Ukas is good enough for me ;) .

Don't forget aaglo R8XFT! ;)

Drift said:
Don't forget aaglo R8XFT! ;)

I didn't realise he was from Finland! I could never forget Aaglo of course!

That means that with Drift, Ukas and Aaglo, Finland have a real "dream team" on the Civfanatics creation and customisation forums.

Sword_of_Geddon - I've given my support to Finland going in your mod. I'd be really honoured if Kekkonen made it into the mod :goodjob: !

Sword_Of_Geddon said:
Any ideas on what Finland's UU's should be anyone?

Maybe Hakkapeliitta (Bebro's gunpowder cavalry thingy), Brewster Buffalo (Wyrm's fighter) or Jaeger (Drift's modern infantry unit). I use them all
:D. But I don't know, should we use Turku of Helsinki as the capital...

@R8XFT: This looks really nice! Many many thanks!! :goodjob: :goodjob: :)

Top Bottom