Mythical Member
Media
pic_48_big.jpg

Battlestar66

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He says he found lots of old pics and vids that he's gonna be posting. I had a membership when he first started the OF Page but he was posting new stuff with him overly tatted and just weird. Would love to see some older stuff, especially if he posts stuff from when he lived with Simon Dexter.

mkdfan1990

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
“was” is definitely correct.

he looks awful now
Found that out myself recently after subbing to his OF, didn’t realise all the hot pics of him were so old. Sucked when I subbed and was greeted by someone who looked nothing like his model pics being licked by a guy who was like 70 in the worst videos ever. Never again. :confounded:

Emjaydee87

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Found that out myself recently after subbing to his OF, didn’t realise all the hot pics of him were so old. Sucked when I subbed and was greeted by someone who looked nothing like his model pics being licked by a guy who was like 70 in the worst videos ever. Never again. :confounded:
literally same. he has some elderly man who is his “man sub” putting his wrinkly fingers inside his ass. he’s ruined himself with drugs and tattoos. instantly unsubbed

Reactions: Qwik1 and javarg22