Eye Candy for your tired eyes.BENJAMIN GODFRE

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I can only hope he's hung.....now....where would a horny 25 y/o find nude pics of this stud? Oh Jason.....lol

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
The yellow speedos look promising, but who the hell cares if you're hung when you look like that! The tatt is a bit odd, but to each is own...

davefox

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Him and lots of others. Why do handsome young guys scar their bodies with tats? I see cute boys at the bars where I hang out, and so many have tatoos. What are they trying to prove? They're naturally beautiful. Wish I was!

Reactions: ryan25yo

fatbastardsminime

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
21 year old Ben, part Irish/Italian/English. Born in Virginia, raised in Minnesota, now attending school and living in Newport Beach, Orange County.
"he plan on modeling for now while he is young. After he gets an education, he would possibly pursue more acting. It has always been a secret passion of his to be an actor"
"he can be romantic. He think's that love comes in so many different ways...and love's being single and figuring out what it is that he truly want's. He want's to get to know himself before he commit's to anyone special".

Attachments