Here we go again... New tank new journey...

Woefulrelic

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2013
NJ
If inverts are not in I would love to see one of these tanks with clown loach growouts, you'd have to be able to upgrade or sell them though, the latter might be easier than the former.

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
^ is that a Vampire Cray???

Also, yes, still using all my equipment from before, so will have a Chiller / Co2 / High Light etc...

Also, i kinda like th clown loach grow out idea, athough as you said, with inverts probably wouldnt work out too well...

convict360

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2013
Scotland
^ is that a Vampire Cray???

Also, yes, still using all my equipment from before, so will have a Chiller / Co2 / High Light etc...

Also, i kinda like th clown loach grow out idea, athough as you said, with inverts probably wouldnt work out too well...
Atya gabonensis, vampire shrimp :D

Won't kill a thing, they have fans at the end of their claws; so they just filter the water :)

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
^ i used to have something similar a long time ago... Definitely something to consider once the tank has settled and been run in, since these guys are filter feeders after all ;)

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
Okay, here we go, with the help of my Dad, we came up with this hardscape...

image.jpeg

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
Hope it doesn't float away when you add the water :p
Yeah, i thought about that and weighed down all the smaller pieces, the big pieces im not worried about coz they are from before and should sink from the start...

Fantastic! You should carpet the front half with S. Repens. It would look amazing with that hardscape.
Thank you :)

Also, i do like the recommendation, the leaves arent as small as HC... Could definitely be a front runner for carpet choice...

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
Finally got some plants, if im not mistaken should be:

X3 - Cryptocoryne walkeri
X2 - Cryptocoryne Prava
X3 - Anubias Petite

image.jpeg

Reactions: convict360