Price
Region
Southern California
State
California
Pickup or shipping
Pickup only
S. Pardalis pair.JPGS. Pardalis smaller.JPGS.Pardalis Large.JPG
May need to sell one or both as I'm supposed to receive some other rare juvenile cats next week and might need the room. Just gauging interest for now. These are a very rare West African riverine species from Cameroon. I later found out they are on the ICUN Red List as an endangered species. I've had them for 1 year 8 months. They came from Wetspotfish as a M & F pair. Unfortunately they didn't get along at all and had to be separated as one bullied the other, even in the acclimation bucket! The photos are from the first day, none available since. Arriving at around 5", now maybe a bit larger, don't know as they hide in the driftwood all day and only come out to feed at night. They feed on a variety of Hikari pellets. I have one friend tentatively interested but can't commit just yet so checking to see if there's others too? I originally paid $135 each plus shipping, if I sell it will be for $120 each..

Reactions: Backfromthedead

Pix Pix

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 15, 2017
Very nice synodontis cats. I have a group of them. As long as there is structure for them to hide and have a bunch of other synodontis cats in the same tank, they will do good together. GLWS.

Yellowcat

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2010
SoCal
Still for sale, price reduced to $100 each. As previously said, pick up only, SoCal SFV 91306...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store